Arts Award Voice

Arts Award Voice
Arts Award Voice is a new youth platform. It is a magazine website, run for young people by young people, which helps young people make the most of doing their Arts Award.

Saturday 20 February 2010

U1A/C Visits to Gallerys

Today the college told me their have planned some trips one to Ravensbourne and media college for a day of tours and activities so I am going to write the day up and form it as part of my unit 1c and also a trip to London to see some galleries and I hope to use to cover two points in the award one the review stage and also to help me on my ideas on unit 1 which I hope to develop my new skill in something to go along side my photography so I want to see what there is at the galleries to guide the viewer though the work and I also hope to see what the difference is between a national gallery and a local one.

No comments:

Post a Comment