Arts Award Voice

Arts Award Voice
Arts Award Voice is a new youth platform. It is a magazine website, run for young people by young people, which helps young people make the most of doing their Arts Award.

Tuesday 24 August 2010

AAA Phone Meeting

Today I spoke to my adviser about how the project is going including:



  1. The school has a few charity boxes I canto use them to collect money in and I will talk to the charity.
  2. Marina is going to get the word out in school - I will make sure it goes in contact and weekly news and on the website. Also in tutor time and up in school. and I will email it to Polegate and Willingdon primary, making clear it is for Polegate residents.
  3. I asked about having the calendars inreception and she said You can speak to me or you can speak to reception directly. But I am happy to sort this for you.
  4. We talked about sending things to the press yet which I have allready done

No comments:

Post a Comment