Arts Award Voice

Arts Award Voice
Arts Award Voice is a new youth platform. It is a magazine website, run for young people by young people, which helps young people make the most of doing their Arts Award.

Wednesday 1 September 2010

U2.2 Poleagte Town Council

Today I sent this letter to the council Inviting them to attend the judging.


Dear Polegate Town Council

I am writing to thank you for the support you have given me in running the Pride of Polegate Photography competition and calendar for my arts award. Which has made the project work well.

I would like to invite mayor Tim Voyce and councillors to the judging of the photographs in October.

Judging will take place on Monday 18th October at Willingdon Community School between 4pm and 5pm.

Yours Thankfully
Dan Dunbar

No comments:

Post a Comment