Arts Award Voice

Arts Award Voice
Arts Award Voice is a new youth platform. It is a magazine website, run for young people by young people, which helps young people make the most of doing their Arts Award.

Thursday 5 November 2009

U1B Metting With Rob

This evening I had a meeting with local photographer Rob Walker and we discussed me shadowing him for unit 1B. He asked me what I would hope to get out of it. We decided it would be more like him training me, so what is planned is about two days of Rob training me in photography at a more advance level, i.e. RAW photograhy.

This would include manual photography,the digital work flow - from start to finish. The main focus point will be training me up in using RAW file format in my camera, and how it is edited. He would then set me a small task to see what I have learned from him and a follow-up session to finish and close everything down.

No comments:

Post a Comment