Arts Award Voice

Arts Award Voice
Arts Award Voice is a new youth platform. It is a magazine website, run for young people by young people, which helps young people make the most of doing their Arts Award.

Thursday 19 November 2009

U1B Wider Arts Experience

To achieve this wider arts experience, the photographer Rob Walker, has offered me his time and experience to train me in RAW photography.

This Morning I got some information from Rob regarding the training sessions:

The plan is for me to spend a day with Rob at a wedding ceremony on the 5thDecember. The intention is that I would assist him photographing the wedding. In this way, he would be teaching me the process and techniques of RAW photography. I would than need to take some specific shots for him. This would then be followed by another day of processing work-flow, including the selection and editing of the photographs taken. For this I would be working entirely in Raw file format and helping Rob to produce a portfolio for the couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment