Arts Award Voice

Arts Award Voice
Arts Award Voice is a new youth platform. It is a magazine website, run for young people by young people, which helps young people make the most of doing their Arts Award.

Wednesday 24 March 2010

U1A Gallery Ideas

Today I visited both the National portrait gallery (Irving Penn) and the Photographers Gallery (Deutsch Borse Photography prize 2010.

Both galleys where very good and the images were amazing and I hope to do a full write up for section 1c by the end of April.

I have allays said that I wanted to create and learn about a new art form which could go along alongside my photography After visiting the two galleys I have decided on Graphic Design and to create a leaflet to go with my work and perhaps it could be for exhibition at college later in the year where I hope some of my AS photography will be shown. I am going to up load the leaflets I have and the possible software I know is used for the type of work In-design.

No comments:

Post a Comment