Arts Award Voice

Arts Award Voice
Arts Award Voice is a new youth platform. It is a magazine website, run for young people by young people, which helps young people make the most of doing their Arts Award.

Thursday 3 December 2009

U1B Details for the wedding

Today I received further details from Rob for Saturday the wedding that I would be shadowing/trained in RAW photography.

The plan is:
To meet at the town hall in the early afternoon where the service will begin about an hour later, then there is a gap where we will go through things before heading down to the Pavilion Tearooms. Then there will be a blessing before the party, after this I will stay on longer, so I am ready before the evening starts.

I will need to come with camera, cleaned lenses, flash, batteries and memory cards. Rob said that I would not need to worry about a tripod. For this wedding I would need to be smartly dressed.

We will also discuss about the second day of training which will be focused on the editing stage of RAW photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment