Arts Award Voice

Arts Award Voice
Arts Award Voice is a new youth platform. It is a magazine website, run for young people by young people, which helps young people make the most of doing their Arts Award.

Wednesday 16 June 2010

AAA U1D and U2.1

Today I spoke to my adviser and discussed the options I have for Unit 1 D and the best media product I could come up with is a project I have been working on "Some Truth About Youth" which will form this section of the award.

For unit 2 we discussed that I would need to find out: what calendars allready exist in the area, that I should speak to people I know who might have ideas e.g. local councilor, a local man who creates calendars and the town council. Where to produce them: online or locally. Funding: access fund, local business.

We also discussed why run a competition not just my own work and I answered If it was just my work the calenders would be just from one view point.

No comments:

Post a Comment