Arts Award Voice

Arts Award Voice
Arts Award Voice is a new youth platform. It is a magazine website, run for young people by young people, which helps young people make the most of doing their Arts Award.

Friday 23 July 2010

U2.1 Sponsors letter

Today I have sent letters to all of the 9 confirmed sponsors and still in talks with a further 3 firms.

Dear Sponsor

I am writing to thank you for your £30 sponsorship towards the production of the Pride of Polegate Photography competition calendar. These will be available to Polegate residents for a suggested donation of £3, which will go directly to the Polegate based charity, Children with cancer fund. I would like to thank you for offering to sell a small number of calendars in your shop.

In return of your sponsorship you have space for advertising, which can be seen from the enclosed sample layout. I would like to have all advertising and sponsor money by the 31st August to enable a smoother send to print and designing can begin. Please let me know when a suitable time is to collected sponsorship information and money.

The Photographic competition will run until October 15th and it will have a fast turn around before going to print. Judging will take place on Monday 18th October at Willingdon Community School between 4pm and 5pm. I would like to invite you to attend the judging of the photographs.

I would finally like to thank you for your support to enable my project to work.

Yours Thankfully


Dan Dunbar

No comments:

Post a Comment