Arts Award Voice

Arts Award Voice
Arts Award Voice is a new youth platform. It is a magazine website, run for young people by young people, which helps young people make the most of doing their Arts Award.

Friday 23 July 2010

U2.2 Charity

Letter sent the Charity which any donations will go to.

Dear Children with Cancer fund

I am writing in regards to a photography competition I am running “the Pride of Polegate” which will see the 12 best images produced into 150 calendars.

These will be available to Polegate residents for a suggested donation of £3, which will go directly to your Polegate based charity, Children with cancer fund.

The Photographic competition will run until October 15th and it will have a fast turn around before going to print. Judging will take place on Monday 18th October at Willingdon Community School between 4pm and 5pm. I would like to invite you to attend the judging of the photographs.


If you would like any further information please contact me, and please let me know if you would like your logo on the calendar. I would like this by the 31st August to enable a smoother send to print and designing can begin.



No comments:

Post a Comment